Aurelia are building a whole new infrastructure for how businesses interact with each other, from how they sell and buy all the way to how they file to the government. If you’ve ever thought to yourself “this stuff should be automated” when you heard stories about how businesses run, Aurelia is the place where you can help turn it into reality. We want to improve how businesses operate and therefore help people focus on more impactful work.
About the role
Aurelia are looking for a full stack engineer. Their engineer team are currently
- Using Typescript for our backend (in Nodejs) and the UI (in Next.js)
- Running our infrastructure in GCP / GKE, provisioned with Terraform and configured so you can get your own staging environment in minutes
- Using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices using tools like CircleCI and Helm
- Staying on top of known security practices in the financial industry, constantly making time to update critical dependencies and check for security patches
- Compensating people fairly for the work they do is important to Aurelia. Your salary will be dependent on your previous experience however we aim to offer a competitive baseline of £90,000 regardless of where you work in the UK.
- Aurelia offer remote working so people are free to choose where they work from and don’t have to spend hours and hours on commuting.
- They are pretty flexible around doctor’s appointments, nursery runs, etc. and have many parents in the team
- You can design your workspace to fit your needs. Everyone gets a home office set up of £7,000 (includes laptop, screen, etc - whatever you need).
- Aurelia encourage people to take time off to recharge and spend with their loved one and so offer 28 days of annual leave + public holidays in the UK.
- Becoming a parent is an important part of everyone’s life. As a minimum, Aurelia offer 16 weeks of fully paid parental, adoption and/or foster care leave for the primary caregiver and 6 weeks for the secondary caregiver.
- Aurelia offer stock options in the company as part of our compensation package.