Percent is on a mission: power purpose in every organisation worldwide - read more about our mission in our TechCrunch feature.
The culture of our team is the secret to our success. We are a united and thriving team of individuals from various countries and backgrounds since our inception in 2017. Together, we have built an API-first platform that makes it easy for our partners to incorporate giving into their products. With the world's largest vetted database of Non-Profit Organizations, we're able to connect the world's biggest customer-facing platforms with these NPOs, resulting in accelerated charitable giving. The demand for our platform has sky-rocketed, and we are looking for passionate and purpose-driven minds to come on board. Join us and help take our product to the next level and continue to build the rails to power purpose in every business worldwide with you!
This position forms a part of our enterprise team. This team implements the APIs and user experience to expand the platform for all of our partners globally. You will be part of an autonomous, cross-functional product team able to make its own decisions based on the objectives set by the business.
- Contribute to the codebase and participate in highly technical-level discussions.
- Help establish and build best practices in terms of technologies used.
- Strong experience in Software Development.
- Strong technical understanding of React and Node.js.
- In-depth knowledge of TypeScript.
- A fundamental understanding of databases - we currently use PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Frontend Optimization.
- Experience with monitoring systems, AWS, CI/CD and automated testing.
- The ability to be product-driven, contributing towards product thinking, and engineering best practices with knowledge of how these integrate seamlessly.
- Experience working on a large or complex production codebase developing secure, scalable, resilient systems.
Nice to have, although not a requirement
- Micro front-end experience
- Domain-Driven Development
At Percent, we aim to build a culture of purpose, innovation, and empathy. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience is not a precise match. We believe in potential. We tackle everything with a growth mindset. If you believe that you have what it takes to help build a path of purpose, we would love to hear from you.
Percent is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
As a prize for getting to the end of our job posting, feel free to read our Super Secret Plan to get a sense of why we do what we do.
Ready to build a huge organisation and change the world for good? Let's do this.